Alvora Tactics is now on Greenlight! The game uses the same engine and setting as Voidspire Tactics, but is not technically a sequel.
The feature list:
- Deep, yet straightforward & easy to understand tactical combat
- Explore a mix of procedural and handcrafted areas full of varied & challenging encounters
- Destructible terrain and elemental interactions – set a jungle ablaze with fire magic, or summon water then electrify it!
- Combine 10 races, 23 classes, 150+ upgrade-able abilities, and 50+ passives to create your ideal party
- Unique fantasy setting; no elves, orcs, or dwarves
Notably missing for those of you who follow my Dev Log is any mention of permadeath! I ended up changing the design multiple times to ensure the game was as fun as possible, and in the end permadeath was cut. After release I’ll expound more upon this and other aspects of Alvora’s procedural design.
For now, go check out the Greenlight, and give it a vote if you find it worthy!