Alvora Tactics, the psuedo-sequel to Voidspire Tactics, is finally released!
The Greenlight is still chugging along. The game is finally greenlit! Anyone purchasing the game from my site (or from itch.io) will receive a Steam key as well.
There’s a feature list at the main site, so I’ll list some lesser known facts here:
- Alvora Tactics is roughly 10-12 hours long
- Combat is emphasized more than exploration compared to Voidspire Tactics
- There are 5 completely new classes, and many old classes had abilities revamped and rebalanced
- Maximum party size is increased to 6 (which is unlocked via early-game upgrades)
- A new lighting engine was added (example gif)
Before long I’ll be doing some posts about Alvora Tactics’ development, and some of the unexpected changes and obstacles. Until then, go check it out!